A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Friday, April 01, 2005

You heard it first.

I hate to reveal such a life desicion on the internet, but I feel that this is the best way to communicate with everyone one at once. For those with questions, please call.

I have accepted a job in Berkley, CA. My start date is June 1st. Although this was the TUOUGHEST decision that I have ever had to make, I made the choice for me. I found the job on MSN, it is aagency for children with Autism called "the Autism Society of Nothern California" and they had a program director position open. I applied four weeks ago and have been in the process from that point. If I have been withdrawn from communication, this is why. I am having a hard time working up the nerve to tell my boss- who I think will cry. I have decided to tell her on Monday. That way I will have the entire weekend to get it right.

For those of you that are close- you know that I love the bay area and it is time for me to go back. I have a few friends in the area and Steven and Lo from Laguna Beach.

Ugh. This sucks, but at the same time, I can't wait!

More later- I'm off to give a tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home