A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Bastard Blog

After writing what ma have been my next best entry ever, I lost my blog. I will try to capture my thoughts another day- it reflected the pros and cons of local and distant friendship... if you would like to send m your thoughts, I will include them.

I had been writing for well over an hour when I tried to bold a line and the whole thing erased. Bastard.

Write with your opinions. Which suits you better:

A long distance friendship where you once lived in the same area, you remain great friends but live way too far apart.. you see each other every six months to a year. when you reunite, it seems like no time has passed.

OR

You live in the same town, see each other weekly, talk all the time on the phone, email, etc. When you don't see each other for a week it seems like a month has passed.

email me at cblecroy@hotmail.com and give your input, share stories, send pictures.

Have a great evening!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home