A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Thursday, September 18, 2003

No entry yesterday... sorry to disapoint the onlookers and hookers. I wasn't realy feeling in the sharing mood... allergies are insane and I've been cutting carbs and for some reason that translates into...BITCH. Also to note... Tuesdays will officially be RANT days as I feel the energy from that entry sent me into a sort of what is wrong with everything type mood... not a healthy place to be everyday... but a great 'get it off my chest' type thing. Back to the bitch day... I'm not sure if everyone feels this... its a little like PMS only without the bloating and cramps... so actually it is nothing like PMS... because that is pure, undeserving hell. Anyway- so the bitch day that I just had... it is one of those days where you realize that you are not so interested in talking to a majority of people, you "snap" answers back with cutting, and sometimes hurtful, wit... and then you realize that you have been an ass but feel little ability to actually make it right or re-phrase... then I walk away and question myself as to why I am such a fucking bitch today... is it because I couldn't sleep last night? is it because I am choosing a healthier lifestyle and its hard? is it because sometimes I want to be alone but there are always 10 people at my house? allergies? caffeine? sex (or lack there of)? Who knows... I am going to go with allergies beacuse the last option is just too depressing. So I am a bitch for a Wednsday... I have realized it. At 3:30 in the afternoon, I had realized it. So now what... though I have tried, I just can't shut it off... all attempts appear to be laced with sarcasm... as they are.. just can't help it today... bitch. Around 10pm I start to feel as though I have wasted energy being a twat... but then I realize that it was literally effortless... but I know that I do not enjoy being a bitch so why bother.. maybe I am on the crazy bus sitting next to moms. nah... would have been diagnosed by now. To be honest...I feel like shit after I think that my state of mind has dampered one's day... but I don't always feel like saying, "Look- I'm just a bitch today. deal." Alright 'nuff.

On a better note, I did have a great evening. Most of it was spent on the phone. I talked with a friend Reed (the one getting married in TX) and also with a friend Paul, who lives inthe UK. He tells me that he is coming to visit at Christmas... which would be great- we have a great time together... he makes me laugh when he is not being a liar.

and an email from my sweetest Mike. He will not be able to join me in TX, but he is coming to Chicago for Christmas so I will meet up with him then.. because I have to see him! It has been nearly two years.. can you believe that... ugh.

Halloween in Chicago? sounds like a plan to me.

back to work now. Time is fleeting and the meetings that I have this afternoon are still happening so I need to get my shit together... strategic plan... eufgh.

cheers to all my sweets.
c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home