A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday I'm in Love.....

It is not just a great Cure song... it is the truth. Well.. I went out last night for a few hours and had a few drinks with a guy that I have had a business relationship with for the past three years. He lives in the Bay Area and I live here. were are close in age.... in similar feilds... he drove 6 hours to hang out for the evening while he was out visiting camps in Minneapolis area. He is the coolest guy I have met in along while that I am super attracted to... there seems to be a few things in the way of a convenient flirtatious exploration.. but distance can't hold me back...never has. (you know I got ho's in different area codes) I'm keeping this one to myself for a while but something happened last night ... I guess you could call it chemistry. It was noticed by all. It was f**king fantastic to feel that. hmmm...

Other than that- at the end of today I will have put in 78.5 hours this week. Summer fun.

I am anxious to explore alot of aspects of life in the next few months. I think that the world is waiting for me and perhaps I haven't felt prepared until now.


I could have been arrested earlier today becasue I thought I was going to kill "Tyler" who works at US Cellular and was the biggest dick I have ever talked to in my life. I know that companies have policies...I just want a phone that works... I was about to scratch this man right in his face. please.


I hope the world at large is doing well. I know that I haven't shared any news that is much of entertainment but it will come my children, just you wait.


yeah!
c

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Claire Lecroy!!!
Remember me?
Sarah Bell!

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhhhgg!! i wanna see it. i wanna be there when u fall in love! will you hang out w/ me when i come back on the 6th ish??? you betta'!!

love and miss you!!

love ~ cody

11:11 AM  
Blogger me said...

check yo' snail mail, k! don't hate.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home