A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Here comes the sun...

Things are on the up. Mind over matter has thoroughly been my method of operation.... thank God for my mind. I had a fantastic weekend and it is each day that I am aware of how great the good people are in this world. I have no time or place for anyone else.

I celebrated the Birthday with some truly fantastic people and I can really ask for nothing more. I feel loved.

This summer is rocking my face off. At first in that not so fun way- but now- in that great way that I remember it to be. I love this place.

Have a fantastic week and if your world seems overwhelming and unfair- come and check out the people that I get to work with every day. They are fantastic and will pull the beauty out of you.

All my best,

C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear that its coming together, didnt think it could go another way... [knock on wood]
as usual, wish i was there...
luke

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home