A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Saturday Night Fever for the Flavor....

LAst night was a celebration of great people and great times. Pictures are posted below.... they fail to sum oup the two best parts of the night. For the sake of Andrew's dignity- i will not post the 10 pictures of all of us posing rather indecently around his facial area while he was sleeping. Ryan gave him a brain-baller... which is a trickier version of the tea bag. (gross).

The other FANTASTIC part was dancing with Ryan and Brady for over an hour. Brady and I played wicked MC's in the form of Foo La La La. It was just what I needed.


This morning Ryan and I hung out and he brought me advil and water and we watched a movie and then we went to lunch. We sat and talked and shared fantastic ideas and I remembered why I love him so much. The great thing is that I have never forgotten why I love him.. but it never ceases to amaze me how great a friendship can me. I adore him.

I really miss Cody right now. I am worried about him.

Love to all of you.


Best,
C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey claire wondering whats on in your world... thanks for coming up to see me when i was in iowa!

love - cody

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home