A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Last Supper.

What's that? The date is set. December 6th, 2006 I will have gastric bypass in Grinnell. I know I said the date was set before, but then there was a few other unexpected things I had to do. And now they are done, and i have learned a new form of patience... and in less than two weeks a new part of my life will start and for that, I am truly excited.

What excited me more than that are the tremendous friends that I have. you are truly the best people in the world.



Turkey Day will be considered THE LAST SUPPER. the feast of feasts with a little silver lining I like to call: family dysfunction. It is the highlight of the Holidays, I don't know what I would do without it.


I am thankful for:

my terrific friends.
my supportive family.
my roomates who both fit into both above listed categories.
my terrifid friends' supportive families.
my health and the health of my friends and family.
my dog steve (who fits into both friends and family, and roomate)
my home and the nice things in it.
my job security.
great f**king music that lets my soul fly away.


Have a wonderful Holiday weekend and be safe. for those of you who are outside of the US... happy Thursday!

Ooh- I saw 'Walk the Line' last night. I loved it. absolutely loved it. I have a new appreciation for inspiration and creativity that stems from the reality of life and addiction and heartbreak and pain and hope and life... all of those things that keep you up at night and then one day, after you have slept, make you into a better person.

much.
c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home