A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Did you know that gullible isn't in the dictionary?

I have a friend that seems to be falling prey to my mischevious ways. Last Friday, he fell super hard for my Aprils fool's joke. So hard that I had to deliver flowers to his place of work in hopes of redeeming our friendship. Yesterday, he sent an invitation for a party to me and asked for a friends email. I wrote the following:

Her email is clownpenis.fart@easterseals.org

Or
kgardner@eastersealsia.org

whichever one.

Talk to you soon!



Obvious right? We work for a non-profit (I am sure you can guess from the email) and clearly, the first is just me being an ass. HOWEVER, after work I get a call from this person and he says that the email was sent back. "Which address did you send it to?" , "The clown fart one"

Are you serious? He thought it was a bit inappropriate for a work email but sent it anyway.


I love this person more and more every day and can't wait until he moves in. YEAH!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That'd be Tanner I assume?

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you realize you just gave out that e-mail "publicly"? just in case it's an issue thought i'd poin tit out. i'm durnk.

12:37 AM  
Blogger csolovely said...

yeah- its Tanner. And I know I gave out the email but its alright- its on the work website so it is no huge secret. drink some more- hole.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home