A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Traveling down this road... watching the signs as I go.

Hey there- a quick note to let all of you know that I will be out of town for the next 8 days. Iam off to Chicago for a camping conference. Should be a great experience- I am presenting a session to educate leaders on how to train their staff to break down labels concerning people with disabilities. I look forward to it.

Have a great week!

cl

2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

that wasn't the point of that post. thanks though. it really made me feel good about myself.
;]

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice choice of title on your post though...

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home