A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sarah Bell!!

Of course I remember Sarah Bell!!! ( I really am as excited as three exclamation points) back in the day when camp was golden and there was time to play capture tinkie Winky..... that sounds a bit rude but you know what I mean.

How are you??
you can email me at: cblecroy@hotmail.com

I am scheduling an England trip for March..... mmm hmmm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have the photocopy of Tinkywinky blindfolded! England needs you!
Have emailed you x

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, south africa is only a 12 hour flight from london. i was always known for my subtlety, and not for my ability to spell. johnny be good.

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home