A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I am also smarter than you. Jealous?

I took a pre-surgury psych test today and it has been determined:

a) I am not crazy.

b) I am in the top 5% for problem solving skills. (I credit this to eight years at a non profit)

c) one should not eat french toast with tomato soup for breakfast with eggs with corndogs and expect to concentrate.***

Much more important:


Allison Higgins got engaged last night!!! YEAH! She called as I was driving home this morning and I nearly had to pull over because i was crying those happy tears. I am so excited for her. Congratulations Alli! I love you! (total girl moment in the car)


***My friends Steve and Jo came to visit from Penn State and they were leaving for New york and thy had left overs and made me breakfast this morning and I should have none better. Dirty Hippies. I love them by the way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that by any chance an internet "pre-surgery psyche test? hmmm?"
Much love, smartass
ck

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home