A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Monday, April 26, 2004

The blessing of a great book.

Thank you Chris, for leading me into the pages of a great book. "You shall know our Velocity" by Dave Eggers.

Though is has not led me away from my insomnia, it has aided in distracting my mind. This is great.

For those of you that read this, my Birthday plans will be put into play on June 19th. My birthday is June 8th but I am pushing back the party for a few weeks in hopes of having a hold on work in order to be able to fully entertain my guests. Everyone I have ever known is obligated to be there. absolutely no gifts please, I want only for you to join me. I do not think this is too much to ask. teehee.

It is 5:00 and I am awaiting a meeting that will last until 7:00. ugh. I have been at my desk since 8:45 this morning. ugh. I had a great day on Saturday with sort of a spontaneaous "work" day- I took this guy to the zoo in Omaha and Chris went along- it was nice, but i had PMS and I though that maybe I would rip his head off if he asked me one more question about cars. I was delighted to know that is was not my patience I was loosing, rather a devastating monthly curse that men will never understand. (I sound so dramatic... I love it.)

My mom stopped by yesterday and it was nice to see her. She is going to start college in the summer to be a chemist. I am so proud of her. It feels great to be so proud of her.

Meeting time, I have to go!

loves to all.
c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home