A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Monday, March 15, 2004

YEAH Hockey!! #7 Nielon... I think I love you...

Hockey is my new love potion.... whew. If I wasn't there with my mom and nephew for the "family birthday night out" I would have thrown my bra to the rink in a heartbeat.. I might have thrown myself out there in hopes of being slammed against the glass by #7 (who I adore for nothing more than his talent on the ice... and his dreamy eyes (wink)) mmmm hmmm.... My only disappointment is that the season is over in two weeks. So I have two weeks to find out where they socialize.. and become well versed in hockey lingo- I'll keep you updated.

I will have season tickets for next year..... who will join me?


I will marry a hockey player- enough with the sensitive artistic types- I'm over you.


mmmmm hockey players........


C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home