A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thanksgiving Eve, America's drinking Holiday

My regards to the Valley High School graduates for their prime hosting abilities of after hours...

Actually, the true props go to Mr. Spencer Griffin, who managed to get me to go out old school style and drink my way accross Des Moines. (ou are a great chef and a great host Spencer) a big thank you to the asshole bartenders at Racoon River who were so discreet about telling us the bar was closing.

A big shout out to my new friends Phil and Heidi, I hope the drive was alright Thursday morning, thanks for the great night. Call me sometime, i would love to hang out again.. you both rock the boot, and the gay bar, what more can a gal ask for in a friend?


I have a REALLY funny story of afterhours.. will tell later, I need to make sure that the people present have no acess to this blog... its that good.


Thaknsgiving was great, I love the Griffin family, always. My family was AWESOME to hang out with- we had a fantastic day.

Congratulations to the griffins for the latest addition to the family!



lata!

claire

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes - Thanksgiving Eve was a blast! WE'RE CLOSED, YOU CAN'T COME UP HERE!!!

We'll have to go out sometime and you can catch us up on that afterhours story - now I'm sad we didn't come out....i guess depending one how the story goes.

I also went out on Saturday and saw more Valley people than Wednesday, although less I cared to talk to.

See you soon!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always so wonderful to meet new people--even more wonderful when they're as fun and lovely as yourself, Claire! I will be looking forward to our next rendezvous!!! Thanks for the "shout out"!!
heids

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home