A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

"We could talk or not talk for hours"

Sorry to all who have relied on the information of my lives and have not been granted what you truly deserve... I am just actually spending my time at work actually working and by the time of five or six bells, I don't want to be here a minute longer. So I thought that it would be a bit of a snip it to tide a few of you over- Sam and Chris- two who I know wil for sure read.

Sam is now mista gq and then some.... so proud.

Chris- concert this weekend?? I am out until Friday at a conference in Illinois so holla at me cell.... I am looking forward to seeing you.

Alright... I miss people. just miss them- I guess that I am wondering if I miss the person or niss what used to be.... the convenience of it all... this whole moving away thing and living apart- it is not great. But I love all my friends- and you all know who you are and if you don't- I am sorry- you should know. or I should tell you.

Alright- I have lots to do and not much time so I send my best to all of you and I will continue this when I return and then we'll talk about my psuedo girls night out that ended with me waking up alone in my room at 4:30 am naked, no blankets, and the thermostat turned down to 50 degrees... yeah- then I woke up again at 7:30am (still a bit drunk) with a stocking hat, sweatshit, pants, two blankets, and sweating like no other- thermo was at 82 degrees. Is is possible for one woman to be goldie lox??? I think I am.....


cheers.
c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home