A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Monday, January 12, 2004

This is what happens when I am left to my own devices.....

So much to share... hopefully I will have time to get all of this out.

My brother is going through alot of shit right now and I am not going to spill his business but I love him and he needs some strength, so if you know him- call him and let him know. Alright- so with his new need for ongoing support comes some sort of assumption from me that he will want my company not only at the drop of a hat... but also on a daily basis.... he does need my support on a daily basis- which I give, but last Wednesday I really wanted him to have dinner with me so that I would feel alright about how he was doing (I realize now) but he needed alone time.... so what do I do when left to my own devices? Hmmm- a new coat of paint of course-- and only if it stopped there.

Home Depot- the Mecca for do it yourself home ideas.... I think it may be an evil thing- unqualified painters and repair guru's that wander aimlessly through the isles until they convince themselves that they can, infact, repaint their entire house in neon blue and it will be alright. (not to worry... I changed my mind.) So I look at paint colors for way too long and then realize that it is not paint that I need, but new furniture of course! So I go to a furniture store only to find the sweetest set up in the world... and I won't go into details because I know that most of you are not as excited about a couch as I am.... and it sounds a bit pathetic. Now tat Ihave new furniture... I know what color to paint... so back to Home Depot where I get all of the supplies and paint to do the living room.... and I return home at 9:00pm to start the masterpeice.... it looks great.

Alright- damn- I have to go right now so I will update on the magnificent boy that I met on Saturday here in a few hours- it was great- I really like him- teehee..

have a supa great day.

cl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home