A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

To: Anonymous, Things I learned today.

  • Commenting under "anonymous" is bullshit.
  • Kelli is impatient when she is trying to talk to me and I am typing a blog. "working", rather.
  • Keith, isn't from a galaxy that far away.
  • Old people at the doctor will tell you anything about their health or someone they know. Topic of today? cataracts.
  • Although I work in human services, I am facinated by people with the little voice box stimulator. the one that sends vibrations to previously removed voice box allowing for an ear shattering monotone voice. so intriguing.
  • The old woman sitting next to me had no inside voice. after the woman with the voice box thing walked away she looks at me, shrugs, and shouts, "throat cancer, what are you going to do?" followed by,"husband died two weeks ago, poor thing." Tact.
  • combination LoMein is delicious.
  • my office is not appealing to the people the walk by, hence the immediate need for "office clean-up!" memos. passive aggressive. I replied that my scedule is booked, but I would help out others if they need it.
  • I get to write job descriptions, and adding innappropriate job duties, though hilarious, is not well received by HR. I missed the "harrassment in the workplace" training that was evidently "valid".
  • Sam will be home in just over a week and I am going to smush his face. I can't wait to see him.
  • Tanner and I are going to see Sam in NYC in December. you will probably see part of our trip on CNN or MTV, or some low budget cable access.

That's it. A few things I learned today. Ciao!

c

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bullshit it may be.

but you still can't catch me.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the contrary, I think needing a password to post unanonymously is bullshit... it's like the goddamn CIA this website, for christ!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home