A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Boobs hanging out and talks of "aunt flo".... other duties as assigned?

I hate to fill each blog with tales of camp... but it is my life at the time. The title of this blog reflects the part of my job that I find rather humorous. I am working with counselors that are all over the age of 18... and yet today... after having covered the topic three times, I had to draw a picture of what an innappropriate shirt to wear looks like... example: boobs out.. or as I like to say- tiggly jitties. and then we had to have a descriptive discussion about hygeine and disposal of femminine products because the girls cabins smell like period. gross. I did not ign up for this. seriously. I don't tell you about my business, I shouldn't have to inform you how to take care of yours. I will credit this discussion to the difference in culture.

All in a day's work. Do you think if I sent my story to Reader's Digest that they would print it and give me $500. I think it is funny- youwould too if you could see my drawing of a shirt that is "too revealing"... I believe I might have said something to the fact of " on the weekend, it's your business, let 'em hang out." Ahhh- such a role model.

take care all... I will have more time to write when Sam is gay again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well now.
as someone who was present at the talk on the disply of cleavage and its acceptance at camp, i would like to inform all the avid readers of one little detail with the author may have neglected to mention.
"if you're wearing a sleevless t or anything, make sure that your arm holes are well fitted. we don't want any of that side boob either."
i may have paraphrased a bit, but that is the just of it.
oh, and by the by, whilst is a very acceptable word to use in any written or spoken form, even in the united states of america.
well.
thats all from me.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home