A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Just another manic Monday...

It shouldn't be, but it is.

I had a fantastic weekend, which started on Thursday. I went out with Jim and ryan and the night was splendid. Too many drinks- I will have to say. I think I may be coming to the end of my post-camp bender. Friday I had meetings and I think I may have taken the concept of "casual Friday" a bit too far.

I had my Operations review for work and it was extremely positive... so much that in the positivity of the meeting, I begin to wonder if they are telling me that things are great just so i won't leave. I guess with this much responsibility I have a fear that one day everyone will wake up and realize that I don't know what I am doing. (of course I know what I am doing... just a bit of self-doubt)


Saturday I went to Iowa City and a great time was had- it seemed random and I wish that I could have talked with Chris Kilgore more. I miss him and I felt like an ass for just being near him and not actually talking to him. Sorry Chris. Sorry Alli for not calling.

Boys: skip this paragraph!
Sunday I felt like a dead hooker and I had PMS that could melt the Statue of Liberty. sorry - its true. It never ceases to amaze me how it transforms me. Out of nowhere I feel like a needy, irritated, sensitive, jealous, weak, emotional frame of a woman and then I am like, " OOH, it's just concentrated evil!"

Monday, Monday,Monday.

My weekend was actually filled with great times but I am drained. I had a meeting this afternoon in regards to the new program that I am taking over and it has given me a headache. I feel sick to my stomach about this program. I know I can make it better because it can't get any worse but seriously.... ahhh! How do you tell your boss (who I actually really like and respect) that I think I am getting screwed with this. I will be the first to make things better but this program is going to double my work load and guess what? In case you haven't been reading- I'm already kind of busy. I don't bitch about work often... just having one of those days.

ugh.

It was great to see Cody on Saturday. It was great to be excited when I saw him. I love you Cody. oh- and I think you should lay off the madonna quotes in your blogs... your thoughts are just as meaningful. and don't try to abbreviate her name- I know it is still madonna. and your comments don's work right now- that's why I am writing this here.


bye.


c


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home