A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Chinese Swing my ass.

Today has been a busy, stressfulish day... my time escaped me and therefore I am frustrated. I need to go home to let the dog out and pick up Pam. I have been in meetings for 6.5 hours today... half hour for lunch and the rest in transit..... (to and fro meetings). I don't like meetings. I feel stretched, thin. I would like to work late but I cannot, at no fault of Pams, but I would just like to get some shit done.

The title of the blog comes from a relaxation technique that was taught in a mandatory stress relief class yesterday- yeah- make me go to another meeting, alll the while you are telling me to relax and all I can think of is all the shit I should be doing BESIDES relaxing..... ahhhhh! so- chinese swing can kiss my ass- give me a diet coke and a smoke.


Other than that. Things are great. I talked to Chris night before last and he is coming this weekend. I am so supa excited.

more. soon.
c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home