A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Indoor State Fair... in Minneapolis

that my friends,is exactly what the Mall of America is... every type of human creature devoured in consumption... every last one of the greedy bastards. I don't remember having a vo6te about a structure representing America... shouldn't I have a say in it?? So it was my first tripto this mall... and had I made the choice to go there on my own, perhpaps my perspective would have less of a "tone". I had to lead a trip for work because the girl that is the trip leader had a death in the family.. I don't mind it, but it isnt my first choice to spend a weekend. more later- I am going for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home