A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Long December...

Things are going very well in my world right now. I haven't been keeping up with this as I have been living life more so than reflecting on it... and Cody moved out so I don't have a computer at home.

I have been spending alot of time with Pam, a friend whose mother passed away and she does not have any family, she has a disability and few resources... she spent Thanksgiving with my family and they love her. It was wnderful.

So I am thinking about going to Prague... to see Jim. He is great and I would/ will travel the ocean to spend time with him. Tru dat.

I haven't heard from anyone recently... all the peeps are spreading their wings and I hope that in doing that, we do not loose each other.

hope all are well. Much love, I am out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home