A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Monday, November 10, 2003

forty degrees, vacation is over, roomate is down and out, I'm still smiling...

Why?? because I cannot, cannot make everything alright. not that anyone expects me too, but I think that in the past I have really tried... whoops, sorry, can't do it. I have a lack of sensitivity right now and it is refreshing. Things are looking great for me, I am very happy and damnit, let me have it.

My trip was great, my brother and I didn't fight unitl the last day... and it is quite funny, I would spend time bitching about ti but it isn't necessary.

Chicago was short but I got to see Erin and Travis and Wade, Jamie, and Ra'.. that was much needed. Now if I can only get Allison here, things will be great. And Chris, and Mike...

Friday night was so much fun. I had an excellent time with Jim and Eric.. we played some pool ( I am the champion of the universe) had a few drinks, and well... the night led into the morning and great times were had...


I have to go back to work.
c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home