A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

waiting for the blood to flow to my fingers.....

That is not as cryptic as it sounds... pair it with yesterdays entry and you have lyrics to one of my top songs. Today is a great day though incredibly busy. So I will not have time to be as detailed as I was yesterday but I will let all of you know that things are grand as of now... I have loads of stories to share from the past few weeks.... and last week I had the flu and I thought I would die... but now I am close to healthy and realizing how important and great that is. I quit smoking. 9 days and counting. I am just done with it. yeah for me. alright- I have to go and pick up Pam because dammit somebody fucked things up and now she can't move into her group home today. seriously- get some shit together because this is a persons life here... ahhh.

Take care all and lovins from the oven.

c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home