A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Friday, October 15, 2004

I don't feel so hot today.

An evening at the local bar will do that to you. meetings all morning have sucked my will to live. I have taken "casual friday" to all time record low.

I have more work to do and trips to plan for camp.

Luke is leaving on monday morning and I have been pushing him away because I really don't like it when people leave... or maybe I don't like to be the one who stays.

ugh.

I am going to a wedding tomorrow and I am actually excited about it. It should be great. Jim is coming with me and really, when the two of us take on an event..... watch out.

all my best to yas.
c

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

drink much??

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home