A Better Version of Myself.

Glimpses of a life that will not provoke jealously or resentment, rather, a simplistic understanding of an understated life.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

A New Year, or just another day.

I am trying to figure out how to create links. Everyone else seems to do this so let's give a go. Look at this guy Jason's wesite. It is obscene, yet hilarious.

Yeah, I figured it out- Thanks Andrew!

To know more about my life, take a look at my friend Sam, where I work, and my dearest Cody.

I will now be queen of the links.

Happy New Years, more details on my drunken performance later... think towney bar, dancing, too many drinks.

Best to yas!
c

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who the hell is Andrew????

10:02 PM  
Blogger me said...

did i turn you onto jason or did he find you...cuz he emailed me a back in sept. or oct. he is pretty good, huh? i think hes funny.
love ~ cody
p.s. check out my site and figure out which family guy character you are!!! you'll probably be brian too!! ;]

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home